Gator Creek Surveying & Mapping Services
Steven C. Shealey, PE - Project Manager/Director Kriss Kaye, PE, CFM - Project Engineer Michael Joyce - Field Crew Supervisor
Envisors was retained by Polk County to provide surveying services for the Gator Creek Flood Protection and Storm Water Management Plan project. The survey services we provided were as followed:
- Collected, collated, and evaluated information and survey data on the main body of Gator Creek and identified specific creek locations to be surveyed and mapped.
- Surveyed and mapped a total of 25 locations over approximately 8 miles of creek length;
- Surveyed and mapped 20 additional creek locations upstream of the Hampton property;
- Identified locations where the major tributaries to Gator Creek cross existing roads and obtained sufficient survey data to characterize these crossings in the model;
- Located and characterized for modeling as many other pipes and other drainage structures as can be found on the minor tributaries to Gator Creek.
The project was successfully completed Scope of within budget.